Maya-san no Yofukashi

There really aren't enough manga that are just like "some adult friends screwing around".

Well it was a fun ride boys but now it's over, thank you very much for translating this.

thanks for the translation translators, it was a super duper cozy and comfy manga to read, i loved it , ty for brining this to us :))

Group Leader
Another good one has ended, thank you for translating and scanlating this manga, good work everyone

What a comfy read, been on and off this for about half a year while never once losing its magic

Love this series. It's like seeing a podcast take place, so random but relatable. What i love most is how it's mostly comedy but there is still some sad things in this manga and the author balances it so well. Deffinetly a great one. Thank you for translating this.

Recommend, pretty chill manga.
No drama, just a bit of romance undertone and pure comfy energy.

Fed-Kun's army
Felt like those last chapters healed me 😃, nice and cute manga

Dex-chan lover
I like the dynamic between these two girls, especially during that trip. They have a nice sort of earnestness between them.

maaaan this was a nice and comfy read, the magical elements of it just felt so fitting and the fact that they never were really that important overall and more just a part of her life is really really nice, it’s just a story of two friends living life and talking about it. I loved this.

Users who are viewing this thread