Maybe Meant to Be - Ch. 63

The angles the author draws her at and the expressions and the way her clothes drape on her all make me uncomfortable in some way. Like either the author is trying to make her or the character is trying to be sexy and it's not working. Like something about her "allure" is off... maybe also just me not really liking her😭 so everything about her throws me off

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Like someone said idk if Son is a name or her son. If its her son i hope the mistake wasnt NTR with the writer dude.. Unless i missed smth and theyre dating?

Dex-chan lover
WTF!?!? MISTAKE!?!

ALSO, A SON!?!? SHE HAS A SON!?!!?!

yo I swear if son is just some korean guys name imma, IM GONNA BREAK MY MONITOR MI SWERE

Dex-chan lover
The angles the author draws her at and the expressions and the way her clothes drape on her all make me uncomfortable in some way. Like either the author to make her or the character is trying to be sexy and it's not working. Like something about her "allure" is off... maybe also just me not really liking her😭 so everything about her throws me off
You described exactly how I feel about her! Seriously, she is so off-putting.

Dex-chan lover
Starting to think that writer Choi made too much money and now she's mad/bored with power. She seriously has the kind of cash to start a fake cafe that operates in the red, just so she can trick her college friend into writing again, just so she can win a bet with her editor, just so she can put moves on him without consent? That's a crazy person's plan.

Users who are viewing this thread