Maybe Meant to Be - Ch. 71

Dex-chan lover
She's not lying. She's dating him to keep the creeps away and to see if there's anything there. Shes even tells the guy this.

This isn't going to be about her and this guys "love story" its going to be about why she hates university and become a shut in.
No, they're dating, it's not just to keep away the creeps, she tells us that with her inner voice, what is more real than what she tells the guy and her friend (IN MY OPINION):

1. “And so what started as a lie… Became the real thing” – Even tho she after says that she did that only to maintain her peaceful life, after she tells the following…

2. “With a decent grade, a GOOD BOYFRIEND, and a booming social life”

Even tho she tells others the opposite… Then should we just ignore their inner thoughts? What is supposed to be their real feelings, considering how closed asian culture are with their feelings?

I will continue reading, of course, it's chapter 71, and of course I want to see the rest of this… But sure sounded VERY STRANGE what she told Mincheol and what she's actually thinking, may it be in the past or in the present.
Anyway… I probably like Mincheol more, and that's why I got mad at this, as he always seems to be the one trying harder. Then again, can be just me being a pricky and picky, and so it goes, just my opinion, I really want to see more about the two, or even the love story of both or why Mincheol never told Jiah his feelings.

Dex-chan lover
No, they're dating, it's not just to keep away the creeps, she tells us that with her inner voice, what is more real than what she tells the guy and her friend (IN MY OPINION):

1. “And so what started as a lie… Became the real thing” – Even tho she after says that she did that only to maintain her peaceful life, after she tells the following…

2. “With a decent grade, a GOOD BOYFRIEND, and a booming social life”

Even tho she tells others the opposite… Then should we just ignore their inner thoughts? What is supposed to be their real feelings, considering how closed asian culture are with their feelings?

I will continue reading, of course, it's chapter 71, and of course I want to see the rest of this… But sure sounded VERY STRANGE what she told Mincheol and what she's actually thinking, may it be in the past or in the present.
Anyway… I probably like Mincheol more, and that's why I got mad at this, as he always seems to be the one trying harder. Then again, can be just me being a pricky and picky, and so it goes, just my opinion, I really want to see more about the two, or even the love story of both or why Mincheol never told Jiah his feelings.

Its pretty easy to look at a passed relationship and see you weren't serious but not notice it in the present. Again, I highly doubt she's lying here.

Dex-chan lover
Blah blah drama blah blah skimming skimming

korean media can turn on a dime and ruin your day so let’s hope it doesn’t go wild.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hey Mr/Mrs. Author, we want to read a story about the CURRENT romance happening between the two main characters. The feel-good fluffy adorable shit that people actually desire. Not this needless past romance drama subplot that has a solid 90% chance of being just NTR bait and not relevant to the story whatsoever. It better be done in the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna guess either the guy or ji-ah got blamed for cheating

I think it's ji-ah doe

Users who are viewing this thread