Maybe Meant to Be - Ch. 76

Dex-chan lover
This was a super cute chapter. I wasn't expecting her to actually voice her concerns before they did it and I'm super glad we got this before the actual deed. I love them both so much

Dex-chan lover
Yes time for the moving fish this one :oooo: it moves in and out

Dex-chan lover
Before reading this I saw that there was just 22 comments so I though "oh nothing happened" but NAH THIS AINT NOTHING ALRIGHT

THIS IS SOMETHING

THIS​

IS​

SEX
images

Dex-chan lover
Bro, cringe? What are you talking about? This is one of the rare times where "opening/revealing their true feeling." is done amazingly well. Mate, if you see this as cringe then 85% of other romantic stories you will just die as soon as the romantic scene comes up.
oh the cringe… the CRINGEEEEE 🙈🙈🙈

Dex-chan lover
Bro, cringe? What are you talking about? This is one of the rare times where "opening/revealing their true feeling." is done amazingly well. Mate, if you see this as cringe then 85% of other romantic stories you will just die as soon as the romantic scene comes up.
you’re doing too much, relax. it’s a good cringe, not a bad cringe. im just feeling embarrassed reading it, that’s all. this is a romantic comedy and it’s meant to be taken lightly.

of all the manga/manhua i’ve read in nearly 2 decades, majority of it is romance so…. yeah

Dex-chan lover
That is both the most unsexy and the most adorable love bite ive ever seen lol

Dex-chan lover
Wait wait wait wait hold on hold on hold on this is going too fast!! I'm not mentally prepared!! I thought it was fake!!!! Like all the other times!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread