Mayonaka no Occult Koumuin

I have never been a big fan of Asuka comics.
But, the fantasy is interesting, not too heavy, lots of fluffy and emphasis on character interaction - indeed the target is for female readers. And this is not far from its characteristic that we can already find from other mangas.
The mix of action and fantasy in it sometimes shows unusual creative aspects.

I want to see further developments for now.
The premises are interesting. I'm curious about the kind of mystery that will try to be revealed.

Dex-chan lover
Ah. Finally a fan translation. Thanks for your work, translators(sama)

I hoped this would be translated but looks like the translation was dropped :/ I hope someone will pick it up. In such times I really wish I knew Japanese

Thanks for translating, this is a good manga so it is lovely to see it being so well translated!

Ada

This is actually pretty good, thank you so much for translating this!

MAGIC COP

EXCEPT HE DOESN'T GET A GUN OR EVEN A BEATSTICK, SO HE'S BASICALLY AT THE MERCY OF MANEATING DEMONS TO NOT FEEL HUNGRY THAT DAY

Super exciting in every chapter! Came from an aggregator site, but I must give my sincere thanks to the scanlator @shauni so I reread all the chaps on MangaDex :)

So I am indeed guilty of reading in an aggregator site, but after reading last chapter’s T/N I came here to say thank you!!
Im really glad the story was picked up, cos when the anime was airng there was only like one chapter, and now we are almost at were the anime left, so Im really excited cos I just want to know what happens after (the raws looked super interesting, but I need to understand~)

Thanks random person that decided to translate this :3 I was waiting since the anime released. I decided to give a try finding a translation and here it was \o/

It's nice to see a supernatural story where everything isn't solved by violence

Users who are viewing this thread