Mayonaka no X Giten

Finally finished this after all this time. I remember people not liking particular twists later on in the story, but I thought it was... okay... I guess.

Group Leader
The description is really vague and needs to be more specific regarding which body size the protagonists sister is.

Deliciously cray-cray seinenized take on a bunch of bland shounen tropes.

Fun, edgy body-swapping murder mystery.

I don't like it when Mysteries can't be solved with early informations. Everything related the main mystery was quite fun and really interesting.
Even not being something obvious, there was a quite ammount of hints towards it.

But the last part is "off", and I spent most part of it thinking "There are holes here" but I decided to shut my brain off... I mean, it was amusing, I just didn't want some small things take away my fun

Even so, it was a really good read!

I'm pretty sure his father's soul would die on his sister's body, this was probably the thing that bothered me the most.

Group Leader
It’s an enjoyable read,good premise, the art is candy to the eyes, decent characters, but everything plot-wise due to the attempt to be a “Mystery” manga was terrible.

Good read, it felt a bit rushed in the ending but it was great nontheless

Dex-chan lover
Figured out who was in the main character's body at the start of the second chapter, not that I mind.

I think this was a fun series but the mystery parts could have been better written. Like, the "omission" on the chart doesn't make sense when they're allegedly working with 2 super detectives. And it would have been nice if the mysteries were solvable with the information available.

Dex-chan lover
ONEE-SAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Honestly the entire plot and it progression was pretty messy. One truly amazing thing to take away from this is it's focus on a very relateable real world issue that is rape and it's effects on its victims.
The sister being sexually abused by her father turned her into a recluse and became the catalyst for the events of the main story.
It took a grim premise, added a pretty fantasy element to it, and wrapped it up (rather poorly) in some slightly okay mystery. Along with some amazing art, it made for an enjoyable read that will make you jump between "brain dead skimming through a lot of words" to "galaxy-brain detective solving the most mildly interesting mystery you've ever seen".

Dex-chan lover
I guess it was a good read to pass the time, plus it had some good fanservice.

This got a lot more real than i personally like. Good story, but not to my taste.

Users who are viewing this thread