Mayonaka Sanpo

This was awesome, the translation was superb and the style was great.

Dark aesthetic but feels extremely whimsical with the atmosphere. I am looking forward to anything else this author does because heavy ink style works for this type of story. Thank you!

Dex-chan lover
I usually avoid oneshots, but this was really satisfying.

Really great world building for a limited amount of "screen time". I'm enthralled and want to read more.

Fed-Kun's army
Best one shot I've ever read. And love the surrealism of the nighttime world. Would love to see more from this author

This is a very interesting and surreal manga. The artwork is excellent and you can feel the atmosphere with each and every panel. I also really enjoy the premise of the night and how it drastically changes the environment that the girl normally sees during the day. Having her experience events in the day to then cut to the night could be a really interesting way to make a series of this.

Dex-chan lover
I know it's only a one shot, and I'm never gonna get more from it, but for once I'll still bookmark it so I can read it again sometime.

Group Leader
i love this kind of art style , it's really creative, i had that soul eater and fire force vibe.
if you guys know any artist with this kind of art style please tell me

Dex-chan lover
Damn, even I would even take a one volume run of these two running around in the night.

wow the art is amazing. Can someone recommend a manga with similar art like this?

Users who are viewing this thread