Mazinger Z (Outa Gosaku) - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Mazinger Z is Born!

Group Leader
just in case, I don't dropped Mazinger Z Gosaku Ota version, I still have plans to continue it although I want to finish other stuff(I don't even started my secret project which is the return of a manga that is on-hold which I can finally continue because I have better scans to work and even includes color pages and extra content!)

as I'm busy with other stuff feel feel to work!

just in case, I don't dropped Mazinger Z Gosaku Ota version, I still have plans to continue it although I want to finish other stuff(I don't even started my secret project which is the return of a manga that is on-hold which I can finally continue because I have better scans to work and even includes color pages and extra content!)

as I'm busy with other stuff feel feel to work!
I hope this doesn't come across the wrong way, but your translation had many grammatical errors, I know English isn't your first language, so I hope by the time you continue, you either get better with English grammar or get a proofreader. Regardless, thank you for putting in all the work you have, and I hope your future projects go well!

Users who are viewing this thread