Mazumeshi Elf to Yuboku gurashi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Forest and Dark Elves is way too classic. Now we start with the nomadic Prairie Elves~
And they still the look lovely, nonetheless...

Dex-chan lover
So the MC's name is Suzuki Saburou...

Where the hell is Mamiko?

Contributor
@plsnobully

I pretty much just used snipping tool and uploaded images to https://cloud.google.com/vision/docs/drag-and-drop for over half it, and it took me quite a while.

But then I found capture2text and that sped it up a bit. If that wasn't able to accurately guess it I would use googles handwriting feature to write it out.

There are some parts that I couldn't figure out at all so I just put something that made some sense contextually.

Dex-chan lover
So that's why shogeki got axed/ended. Soma got isekai'd.

Dex-chan lover
Knock knock, Isekai Ryouridou is here. They're asking why this manga steals their concept.

Just kidding.

Dex-chan lover
These tribesmen take their cooking seriously, but none of them is any good at it.
What a disaster.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, come'on. Cut the crap and give him a bit leeway, won't ya?

Dex-chan lover
Code:
Filthy sand elves strike again! We have to teach them how to cook (glorious) japanese food (folded over 9000 times)

Here is the real thing: japanese food actually not as great as they think (even awful for some) and nomadic food is generally simple yet delicious.

@Kefio97 I'd say 10 other

Aggregator gang
For your first time, the translation and redrawing is pretty good, nothing too jarring and most of the dialogue flowed well enough. Good job xxxbatskaterxxx.
As for the chapter itself, was pretty fluffy and interesting. Looking forward to more~

Double-page supporter
Both sides reactions, awesome!

First page: See what happened because of nagging!!

Double-page supporter
This is like someone saw Cooking in Another World and said "this needs elves".

Users who are viewing this thread