Mazumeshi Elf to Yuboku gurashi - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The Holy Priestess and the World

Dex-chan lover
@Scrabbleman They're just assuming because a lot of times when a character gets a sudden backstory dump like this it's because their character's about to be written out (either by death or just never showing up again/etc).

Kinda like how when someone starts talking about retiring right before a fight, or has a flashback to their family you've never seen before, you can say it's "just a flashback" but you know that guy's about to get stabbed.

I really doubt there'll be a massacre, but I wouldn't be too surprised if it ended up that she'd passed on peacefully by the next time they visit, having her wish fulfilled and realizing that the world doesn't hate them.

Double-page supporter
feels like author stuck that in because he didn't know what to write next. he's never given background before so just randomly doing it now with one tribe feels forced.

Aggregator gang
@Midoriha To where lol? The whole world is fuked up thanks to the communist party releasing the covid-19 or as its called now, the "CCP Virus". I got nowhere to go and even if i could flee chile, where would i go?. Latin America is completely under siege by the corrupt and evil people. Everywhere evil is treated as justice, i cannot even defend myself against a robber, otherwise i will be sued by the thief for resisting and even LOSE the case and will have to compensate him. -> This has already happened more than 10 times during this last month here.
If i can go to another world, i would trash this planet on a hearbeat... i will definitely miss japan though, the only worthwhile country in the whole world.

Dex-chan lover
It was common at the time for persecuted groups to move and try to find new land to make a living.

Dex-chan lover
@Treyon
Burgerland, Yurop. Any first world place. Or are you gonna say they're just as bad if not worse places than where you are at now? Anyone saying otherwise is coping hard. There's a reason people immigrate there and not to Cuba or North Korea, you know?
Use all the free time Corona-chan is giving you to prepare and ready yourself for a change like this for whenever it is over.
I managed to leave when shit was already fucked here, shit is barely even starting at your place so it's not too late to get your shit in order, but, you ain't gonna get anywhere if all you'll do is throw pity parties like that. Think Japan is the only worthwhile place in the world left? Then work your ass someway somehow so that you end up there even if it's a decade from now on. Up to you.

Say

Group Leader
Uh guys I don't think this is the right comment section to discuss these things

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Man this one off granny really made me tear up

Double-page supporter
Pretty fucking glad this got picked up, thanks a bunch TL team.

Users who are viewing this thread