Mazumeshi Elf to Yuboku gurashi - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Karakara Tribe and Myaumyau Tribe

reu

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1 kino, sounds like something that gesundheit would write
thanks for the rec

Dex-chan lover
@Hermann so it’s gal cleaning but genocide instead of rape I guess we won’t have to worry about that unless this manga gets cancelled then maybe it will end up with the MC feeding everyone aphrodisiac and getting a harem thanks to his superior Japanese dick.

reu

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1 that was a higly misleading description, but it was decent enough either way
thanks for the rec

Group Leader
@rev No prob. Misleading how? I spoke nothing but the truth about the story.

Dex-chan lover
its very fitting that a 40's japanese soldier teaches (elf) sumo as a past time sport

Dex-chan lover
@greatninja3 Yeah somewhat. Although in the case of "Gal Cleaning" that was made out of spite from the author, while in "Elf Deck" it was probably made out of desperation.
In the latter I feel the story was probably aimed to become very dark, given the heavy backstory surrounding the themes of death they have managed to at least draw for a few "elf cards," and show the horrible implications behind the rules of that world. And that was an interesting concept. But we'll never know. Too bad it was axed.

@reu, what @HDMI1 said was accurate.
It’s just that the rules of the world meant you could “revive” others as cards.

@Hermann
It’s hinted to be the same universe, Elf Deck’s MC was hinted to be this MC’s friend who disappeared
Elf Deck’s MC was so poorly developed I ended up sympathizing with the side characters more than them (the MC). The original concept of a world governed by Magic the Gathering mechanics and the implications over how it would relate to
this manga’s plot
and the reach between worlds were super promising, but yeah... that ax.

reu

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1 The Mc was indeed a futa, but that was only meantioned in two lines
And the mc was indeed genocidal
but that was easilly reverted after becoming the one god(this series would exist the killing wasn't reverted)
So 100% accurate while still being misleading, but as I've said - It was still a quick and fun enough read, so thanks

Dex-chan lover
"This is war!"
Me: YEAH! SOME ACTION!
"We are gonna do ELF SUMO 3x3!"
Me: Ye- Wait, what!?

Dex-chan lover
Lol, last thing you want to do is make an Scottish lass angry

Angering a scottswoman is like opening Pandora's Box. You shouldn't have opened that box, boyo

Also Lafey looks hot in her MMA attire

Aggregator gang
"There is a protocol to these things...This is war!" 🤣🤣🤣

Users who are viewing this thread