Mazumeshi Elf to Yuboku gurashi - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - The Battle’s Outcome

Fed-Kun's army
I just realized that I been eating cow stomach my whole life.
Never knew the stringy white meat thing in the Vietnamese dish Phở was the stomach.

@Siceraria I never ate pho, but cow stomach is common where I live - people often prepare it stewed alongside veggies and sausages, or even deep-fried. The stew is comfy as fuck in the winter.

Same deal with other "nasty bits" - tongue, liver, heart, feet, intestine, kidney. Knowing how to prepare them is IMO a great way to eat well and cheap.

Dex-chan lover
May Atom and his furry wife live happily ever after.

Addendum: tongue is the best of those! It's actual muscle like "meat" and unlike heart (which is the only other muscle in that grouping) it isn't very tough or ferrous tasting.

I have eaten a similar dish before, and I am not a fan, not saying its not good, I just don't like the texture.

Dex-chan lover
Lefay is god-tier, confirmed again. And a thousand furry authors are currently scribbling furiously on their notebooks.

Never been a fan of innards, but on old times beggars can't be choosers. People really had to employ every bit of their domestic animals or they would starve.

Some of them are mostly ok (generally the ones using stomach, like trippa, or liver which is surprisingly tasty) but others like brain are pretty much acquired taste.

For all curious souls who want to try trippa: DO NOT COOK THIS AT HOME!!! It literally smells like shit when boiling it in the salt water, and the stench can linger in the whole apartment building for days. Find a good restaurant and eat it there, it'll save you a lot of problems. Also, if it tastes like shit after the process, you're doing it VERY wrong. Best to leave it to professionals.

Dex-chan lover
mmm tripe. how come there are so many people not yet enlightened by its taste and texture?

Double-page supporter
I feel like atom and the cat lady have feelings for each other, more than just meteor mentee so does that make atom a furry?

@Waifuhunter101 I searched it up and catch wrestling was in fact invented in Britain. I also thought it looked a lot alike, and who knows the style is probably used in modern day wrestling too.

Catch wrestling is a classical hybrid grappling style and combat sport. It was developed by J. G. Chambers in Britain c. 1870. It was popularised by wrestlers of travelling funfairs who developed their own submission holds, or "hooks", into their wrestling to increase their effectiveness against their opponents.” -Wikipedia

Users who are viewing this thread