Mazumeshi Elf to Yuboku gurashi - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - The Battle’s Outcome

Dex-chan lover
Huh, catch wrestling is from the 1870s? Lefay comes from a somewhat more modern era than I thought.

@KeiosKod I personally think Lefay is from the early 20th century. She mentions Japan and Britain were friends which I think refers to the Anglo-Japanese Alliance which was signed in 1902 and was dissolved in 1923. I agree she doesn't seem to be from too modern a time, but I think she might be from the Interwar Period.

Dex-chan lover
Lefay is top tier waifu and all the people of the savannah agree

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm... Hunter gatherers and herders weren't using the organ meats and tripe. This seems extremely far-fetched.

reu

Dex-chan lover
@Wolvenworks first thing I learned today:
Though the have a shared ethymology in latim, the Portuguese and Spainish "Tripa" refers to the any part of the digestive system, while "Trippa" in Italian and "Tripe" in French and english refer to a particular cut of a ruminants stomach
Though it could also be called "tripa" tripe is more often labeled "dobrada" in PT and in SP it could be called "callos, mondongo, guatita, mishque, pancita" or "menudo" depending on where you are

Even cooked properly I just can't get over the texture of tripe. It's extremely offputting, even though the flavor's fine.

The furry is after the shota. Also based Lefay inspiring other young females to wear revealing outfits

Double-page supporter
So is it a motherly love thing she feels for him or sexual love cause she’s has to be like 30 something since she was previously married but it’s manga I guess

Dex-chan lover
@reu i'm indonesian. we call it "babat". goes well with a lot of things, but you'd usually find it in a soto in here.

Users who are viewing this thread