MD Group Gaming

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
I'm curious what kind of games MD would like to play together.

MMOs? FPS? MOBA?

Feel free to suggest other genres and even specific games. I tried to run a TF2 event a while back and I guess I didn't give people enough notice to join. I need more ideas!

Dex-chan lover
Would love to play some CK2 with my fellow degenerates. Oh you don't consider yourself one? Play the game for a while and see if you still think the same way.

Staff
Super Moderator
Personally, I'd love to see us play TF2, LoL, or an MMO like WoW Classic. If we can get enough people interested we can form multiple groups.

An old man gave me a sharp object for my journey
Staff
Super Moderator
I'd like to get back into Dead by Daylight, but cross-continent ping is horrendous 🙃

Public Relations
I'm up for Team Fortress 2, Deep Rock Galactic, Ultimate Chicken Horse, Helldivers, Killing Floor 2, Monster Hunter, Vermintide 2, Soulcalibur VI, Under Night, and, Guilty Gear

Power Uploader
I think MMORPG sounds like a great idea. I love MMO games more than server related like the ones you have to set up for Garry's mod, tf2, l4d2, etc... as much as I love gmod and l4d2... it's time-consuming and very costly. But there isn't that many good MMO nowadays; the only closest mmo that I still play is MapleStory 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Mount and Blade Warband we could also throw in some mods to spice things up

For a "fpsmmo", planetside 2 if yall can stomach the cancer(community wise and balance wise)

Im hyped for Borderlands 3, already preloaded unto my ps4.

my psn is The1v0ryW01f, common sense and manga dex rules apply

Staff
Super Moderator
Hmm. Looks like we have a *very* diverse gamer base. I'm not averse to trying something new, of course.

I've always been intrigued by Monster Hunter. Is it an MMO or what?

Dex-chan lover
@Zephyrus
No MH is a squad focused game in which your objective is simply to hunt monsters over and over again with no actual story behind it. MHW did introduce us to a story but its bare bones at best. The
main appeal to the game is simply the hunts (it gets crazy at G rank or Master Rank for MHW) and getting cool gear. #fashionhunter

I mainly play FPS games, currently Battlefield V and Insurgency Sandstorm. I also have a lot of hours in Killing Floor 2, since @Henny_ mentioned it.

Staff
Super Moderator
I can't say that I've ever played Minecraft, despite how popular it is.

How do people feel about the prospect of WoW Classic? @Ixlone has been playing with @Maitreya and it looks like a ton of fun. We could start a guild!

Users who are viewing this thread