Me no Tsukedokoro ga Deep Desho - Vol. 3 Ch. 10

Thanks for the chapter!!! One more chapter would have been great for me. To see them actually being more lovey-dovey.... But I really liked this!

Dex-chan lover
Noice, this just goes to show all those people who were calling her dumb for not noticing were w r o n g.

She was just insecure smh.

Also he looks way cooler with his hair up like Alex Turner. it hot

@leusee Half the time we have a dense MC that's actually the case. The problem is that the author almost always (including this case) tries to turn the density into a comedic relief and utterly fails at portraying the insecurity correctly, or even at all. Off the top of my head, out of the very popular ones only Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu does this brilliantly (it's pretty obvious both know they like each other, but are working on their relationship and themselves together before confessing) and Anjou-san (to a lesser, not as well written extent).

What? That's it? Hey author-san we still need to see them being as a couple and more of their romantic moments. At least give us some extra😞

I'd give this a 7/10 the progression seemed super rushed and all over the place but it was a good read nevertheless

This is the exact representation of what I hate about most shoujos... 8 chapters of wasting time and 2 chapters of actual plot, they could have at least given up another chapter of them actually being a couple or at the very least an extra.

Fed-Kun's army
This was super cute. I love these two dummies. Shoujo are written for young girls and I could see (myself) absolutely loving this between those ages. (7-17, I think is what I read the age range is)

Thank you so much for the translations!! 💕💓💕💓

Users who are viewing this thread