Me & the Devil Blues

Why is chapter 34 out in the official translation but the scanlation team hasn't done it? Is the raws not available or they forgot?

The only manga I've seen with an actual black person, not drawn as a caricature...like finding a needle in a haystack

Dex-chan lover
damn, Akira really dropped this fucking gem and went to draw another fan service manga. That lazy fuck

Ah well shit got to the latest chapter and realized it's on hiatus.

This is a gem. Also need adventure and thriller/mystery genre tag.

Dex-chan lover
@Gambino its the other way around really. Dude was salty that this manga didnt took off very well despite all his effort, so he made the most egrigious fan-service manga out there just so that it could end it with a "fuck y'all".

Dex-chan lover
@samazam yea i can see that, but i think you're talking about Prison School while he ended that with a shit show he didn't came back to this(or he did with just a 1 or 2 chapters and went to hiatus again i can't remember) now he writes another crazy fan-service manga with mc who cross dresses, some crazy shit.

Such a unique manga, this and the Jimi-Hendrix manga are the only two that focus so much on black culture.

NIB

Double-page supporter
Reading this manga again and listen Robert Johnson is the real Blues experience.

Users who are viewing this thread