Meccha Shoukan Sareta Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Ahh kinda wish this released more its actually pretty good vs all the other shit i've been reading lawl

Dex-chan lover
atleast he's not completely busted.
I mean he's still pretty busted but..
yknow?

Tip to read page 11: If you are on mobile you can turn auto-rotate off and you can turn your phone and read the sideways text.

If you are on a computer there is a shortcut to flip your screen 90 degrees but I forgot the command... Something like ctrl + alt + arrow key

Alright, this is sad. From what I remember he has a skill called "Hatred of the Sun God." He got summoned on "The Rising Sun Kingdom"

..Why was his human stats from the beginning still the same from the first summon?
Shouldn't that vampire blood improve his stats?
*Nvm, even with that big boost of stats.. his performance under daylight is pretty bad with the cursed -98%.

Dex-chan lover
wow, he actually draw it on multiple paper without any glue???
i cant even draw properly on 1 paper

The hatred of the sun god is a pretty terrible debuff...
even with those monstrous stats....

I'm really not fond of the loli princess.
I prefer the girl who sacrificed her life to summon the MC but failed. She's the only one who has the perfect cleavages from the rest of the girls introduced since chapter 1.

For the last page of this chapter, I see the word "burp" but... did he really just ate it..? Oh wait, he is a vampire... lololololol

Last edited:
Contributor
He's overpowered for sure, but only at night. Well, let's see how long that handicap lasts. At the rate he gains power he'll probably overcome this problem very soon.

So princesses who are in the line of succession lose their names? That's... an interesting choice. I don't get the logic, but I hope it'll get explained. Now that they describe the Rising Sun kingdom as a seemingly matriarchal country formed by the witch of an ancient hero party, I'm going to expect the leader to be the Queen and not the King we saw when Inori was summoned.

I had this gripe for MobSeka that went out of its way to depict an oppressive matriarchy, but for some inexplicable reason the country was still led by a king and a ducal house was led by a duke and not a duchess...

Users who are viewing this thread