Meccha Shoukan Sareta Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

I really just want mc to just go “yup that’s me, multi blessed. Now u gonna obey me 2nd princess cuz I’m just better and cuz plot.” It’ll really pick up the pace since we wouldn’t see any useless “holy shit he’s so powerful” or a “as expected of blah blah, i wouldn’t be surprised if it’s u”. Just give me anything but cliches.

Since he has the knowledge of the dark magician... couldn't he summon her before she dies?

I truly have to say, of all the dozens of mangas I'm currently reading, this one has a unique charm and coolness factor that I can't get enough of. Really want to see more and more of this.

Fed-Kun's army
@demascus3 The tone of this literally nothing like Kino seeker, please don't compare the two, this is like a slightly chuuni manga while kino seeker is full on mega edge full of both wonder and kino.

Dex-chan lover
yo this series is super fun.
Art quality is super good and the MC is a blast to watch. Looks like the story will scale up appropriately as well.
Can't wait for more.

For those wondering what determines soul strength the goddess mentioned it in the WN by now, but it is
how greedy a person is
Also if anyone knows a good none MTL site to read this that is further translated than the prologue that they have on novelupdates it would be appreciated if you could share a link. The MTL site I have been reading from is such a mess I'm about to see if I can't learn how to read Kanji just to read this

Aggregator gang
If you weren't expecting the OP vampire with 2 magic eyes and an eyepatch to not be a chuuni edgelord at some point, can you even call yourself a weeb?

Dex-chan lover
Thank ya for the update seriously need more of this love his personality/character design

Fed-Kun's army
Um, okay lemme state a fact.

You're following a person sneakily, and then you heard that he wanted to change clothes and moved into a place that won't be in your sight, but you didn't wanna be alone and decided to follow him. Thus, you saw him changing, and then you kicked him because he was undressing in front of a woman (not intentionally, it's her fault since she followed him) and wanted to sue him because of treason (which is illogical and unrelated to him undressing in front of her and her being a princess).

Many shounen mangas have those type of illogical thinking girls that always kick/punch MCs whenever they feel something doesn't work as they want. It's actually okay, but most of mangas just leave them unpunished and they'll keep doing it since the authors use them as the comedy part of their mangas which will be annoying if you face it often. Please, at least make them feel some slap on the face that will straighten their minds.

No one noticed his robe is a little inspired by Giorno's suit? What an absolute mad lad, I can respect that.

Users who are viewing this thread