Meccha Shoukan Sareta Ken - Vol. 5 Ch. 20

Damn murderhobo story, i was pretty disappointed when he went full retard.

I thought that was mostly reserved for the chinese comics.

The protagonist is missing one very crucial thing, and it's motive. He has no real reason to be doing any of the shit he's doing besides just being a murderhobo character.

Group Leader
This edgelord is getting old real quick, eh?
He's been contradicting himself since he saved Aliyah. Smh.

I wished that, in the end of this story, he will be slain.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah i think rabcor sums it up perfectly. He's lacking a motive other than just being a psychopath.

Fed-Kun's army
I really think he is not being a murderhobo, he after all is killing all of the castle residents so that he will not be persecuted in the future, BUT he did not need to kill that noble man and daugther so maybe, maybe not as he atleast gave a reason in the chapter he kills those two.

Dex-chan lover
This edgelord is getting old real quick, eh?
Agreed
He's been contradicting himself since he saved Aliyah. Smh.
Has he? He's only been following one directive: "Do whatever the hell I feel like doing" lol

There's no hypocrisy there, just raw unadulterated edginess
I wished that, in the end of this story, he will be slain.
I honestly feel like he'll just get summoned to a different place (again), would be par for the course for this story lol

Dex-chan lover
Damn murderhobo story, i was pretty disappointed when he went full retard.

I thought that was mostly reserved for the chinese comics.

The protagonist is missing one very crucial thing, and it's motive. He has no real reason to be doing any of the shit he's doing besides just being a murderhobo character.
as expected of someone who casually throws the r-slur,

the past 10 chapters are him sociopathing everywhere and doing shit cuz it amuses him, and now you're asking for a motive? his motive is "how do I have fun given that I have to murder everyone here?"

like, this is a bit obvious.

Double-page supporter
as expected of someone who casually throws the r-slur,

the past 10 chapters are him sociopathing everywhere and doing shit cuz it amuses him, and now you're asking for a motive? his motive is "how do I have fun given that I have to murder everyone here?"

like, this is a bit obvious.
I agree with both, but if you are going to enjoy yourself in doing something you might as well have a goal to along with it.

Someone like Yujiro is a good example, though his goal has been completed since Baki fought him.

Dex-chan lover
I agree with both, but if you are going to enjoy yourself in doing something you might as well have a goal to along with it.

Someone like Yujiro is a good example, though his goal has been completed since Baki fought him.
if you mean a motive to kill, then that's because he doesn't want any witnesses screwing up the lies he's about to tell. he's meticulous in that way, he wants to cut down on the moving parts he doesn't use, humanity be damned.

If you mean a motive for the specific methods he used to kill... idfk, testing? his warped idea of play? it's like asking why a dolphin does the screwy shit dolphins do - they find it interesting.

MC should really just create a harem out of the Battle Maiden Unit using his Vampire skills... :facepalm:

I would've done it if I were him... :aquadrink:Such a waste to kill them.

P.S. I laughed at the line "I trusted you" when she said it. :aquadrink:

Contributor
Raoul at least had the fig leaf of revenge as flimsy cover for his full edgelord villainy, but Inori?
He is now... cartoonishly evil for the sake of being evil.

"Did you sell your soul to the devil?"
Oh no no no. Girl, he IS the Devil. In the flesh. She trusted him? That's rich coming from a bloody traitor like her. Sure, the bloody revolution had an understandable cause, but you know what they say. Those who live by the sword, die by the sword. There's some delicious irony in a traitor dying to betrayal.

Users who are viewing this thread