Meccha Shoukan Sareta Ken - Vol. 6 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
I just noticed that the Vol 5 cover (which we're now past) shown on the page has this knight girl acting all chummy with the MC and lounging around. Now I'm curious if that's just a goofy pic for a volume cover, or if it's an indication that she's gonna be a "main girl" of the series + he'll enthrall her or something after he beats her instead of just straight-up killing her.

Dex-chan lover
I just noticed that the Vol 5 cover (which we're now past) shown on the page has this knight girl acting all chummy with the MC and lounging around. Now I'm curious if that's just a goofy pic for a volume cover, or if it's an indication that she's gonna be a "main girl" of the series + he'll enthrall her or something after he beats her instead of just straight-up killing her.
I think that he will kill her. In the cover of the vol 3, he is with young the princess, and we know what happened to her.

Dex-chan lover
4 pages with the same motion... lmao... no wonder this chapter felt so short. Thanks for the TL.

Dex-chan lover
This cliff is criminal, no I am not joking people should go to jail for this shit

Dex-chan lover
any novel readers got any spoilers?

Well, next ch raw just went up today
"The head is just decorative"

Her plan has one major flaw: She's thinking in term of 'this world' so she fail to consider that maybe something from different world might have different properties.

One of the key thing though is that Inori doesn't consider the choice of turning and bringing her along.
Because he doesn't think she will abandon the country, and even if he entertain the notion the moment she abandon the country he would also lose his interest in her.

As their conversation was coming to an end, she said "I still can't give up on this country" and Inori chuckled.

The chapter ending has her finally realizing he's a vampire and him replying "yeah, so you know what I'm gonna do right?"

So the chance of her being turned is not 0, but she will most likely get left behind the next time he get summoned.

Dex-chan lover
Well, it's time for the "You think that would have killed me?" scene and then he would just attach his head back on probably

Users who are viewing this thread