Meccha Shoukan Sareta Ken - Vol. 6 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Hope we get some real progress soon. It’s not like him losing his head will have any impact, not like he will lose anyway.

Dex-chan lover
also wouldnt mind if he is now dead and the story focuses on the aftermath

Fed-Kun's army
Can someone tell me what's this MC's deal. Like why did he start killing the bad and good guys all of a sudden.

Dex-chan lover
oh nyooo... the main character totally just died guys thats it ending at 25 chapters better luck next time...

Contributor
Can someone tell me what's this MC's deal. Like why did he start killing the bad and good guys all of a sudden.
He's trapped in a loop of infinite Isekai Summoning, so he decided to annihilate each one as payback for "kidnapping" him.

Fed-Kun's army
He's trapped in a loop of infinite Isekai Summoning, so he decided to annihilate each one as payback for "kidnapping" him.
Ik this isnt it cause how it went right b4 his final summon to end up in this world

Contributor
I really wish this asshat power-tripping Jap dies for real. Bravo, perfect ending to a story, and for me it’s actually be quite satisfying. Reincarnators need to be dealt with accordingly.
Fr man’s definitely the villain at this point, but like a cartoonishly villainous villain at that

Dex-chan lover
im only replying to get the juicy spoilers
Okay. So...
MC is not dead. Aegiana's longsword is made of mithral, which is a vampire's weakness in that world. Thing is, Inori is a different type of vampire, having become one in a different world, and therefore has a different weakness--that being silver. Additionally, since Inori can infinitely regenerate any part of his body provided he has blood (and HP), his weak point is his heart, rather than his head.

The upshot of all this is that it's a bait to get Aegiana to lower her guard, and it works. Knight-lady gets killed, but not before letting Inori know that despite being the "Strongest Human", she's no match for her master, thus setting up the next big opponent to beat. So then Inori knocks out the Hero, tosses him and the other summoned students into a magically-shielded jail cell, grabs the former second princess and torches the castle before leaving.

Contributor
All this talk of marriage proposals in the middle of battle, wow. Would've been cute if he wasn't an irredeemable villain and if she didn't have all that blood on her hands.

I must say this lady's tenacity is admirable. She does deserve her title, given her opponent isn't even human anymore. That desperate attack probably dealt massive critical HP damage to him (and would've killed him if he were human) but no way he's dying there. She should've stabbed him in the heart or something. And now this victory will likely be the cause of her defeat.

Users who are viewing this thread