Mechamecha Kininatteru Gyaru ga Nanka Yabee Kanji ni Natteku Yatsu - Ch. 68 - The Gal Feels Uneasy About Her Boyfriend's Gaze

Dex-chan lover
I'm not quite sure how he imagines that he'd end up hurting her if he decided to get a bit more physical with her. I mean, what, does he think he's gonna jump on her and assault her like a wild beast? Granted, it does seem like in the Japanese mind (or at least in manga) all men have raging uncontrollable urges that immediately leads to brutal rape if they don't maintain at least 20 feet from women at all times.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not quite sure how he imagines that he'd end up hurting her if he decided to get a bit more physical with her. I mean, what, does he think he's gonna jump on her and assault her like a wild beast? Granted, it does seem like in the Japanese mind (or at least in manga) all men have raging uncontrollable urges that immediately leads to brutal rape if they don't maintain at least 20 feet from women at all times.
Hes afraid that he cant control the Dawg in him

Dex-chan lover
A decent/good guy would normally try to avoid hurting their girlfriend, and girlfriends these days can be really difficult to where their feelings and thoughts on their guy could turn on a dime and play victim in an SA.

Having a guy's thoughts and actions towards a girl be considered wrong at the last moment could be the worst thing for them as it can quickly spiral to something where their entire lives are ruined in the process. They don't want to get into relationships these days to take such risks.

Dex-chan lover
A decent/good guy would normally try to avoid hurting their girlfriend, and girlfriends these days can be really difficult to where their feelings and thoughts on their guy could turn on a dime and play victim in an SA.

Having a guy's thoughts and actions towards a girl be considered wrong at the last moment could be the worst thing for them as it can quickly spiral to something where their entire lives are ruined in the process. They don't want to get into relationships these days to take such risks.
That may or may not be the case but I get the feeling that’s not what this guy’s thought process is.

Dex-chan lover
I love you... but... I'm always the one starting things...
You say you love me but don't do anything more than that
>I want to feel loved too

Goddammit it's highschool all over again... I'll never be free from my past sins

Users who are viewing this thread