Medaka Kuroiwa is Impervious to My Charms - Vol. 10 Ch. 88 - That Bastard and the Christmas Eve Schedule

Double-page supporter
Just when I thought I caught up and started thinking of ways to cope with the feeling of void after catching up/finishing, I notice there are 30 more chapters out there. Time to procrastinate on despairing and continue on reading :meguusmug:

Double-page supporter
It started out really well, but right now this turned into a plot where the MC takes one step forwards and two backwards. Mehhh :facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
Latest chapter is 122 as of this writing.
I think this is currently licensed in the US region and so no team can pick this up, much less upload new chapters here.
But the general idea is I think Kuze Ran somehow got the hint and started holding back on the harem thing. Technically the harem is contained to just 3 girls and the remaining ones did not develop any feelings (author added another girl from another school but she is more like an agitator character).
Still messy but better than the part when the author wanted this to be a full-blown harem.

Aggregator gang
Man i just skipped from ch3 to this chapter, and maybe is one of my best decisions. Thx for the tl

Dex-chan lover
Lmfao how did I know it really would start hinting towards the "go out with all of them at once" harem route. Granted I did originally guess it'd do the sitcom trope with none of them knowing until he eventually fucks up, but the harem route group date sounds like a more manga/anime version of that trope anyway lol

Also I'm calling it now, or at the very least, I won't be at all surprised, if Minami actually does end up throwing down and falling in love with him too.

This was pretty much the same exact way Tomo fell in love with him, and even had the same conversation between Asahi and Minami as Mona and Tomo.

Man's about to get a four girl harem and his friends trying to invite them only to find out they're all hanging out with Medaka is gonna get us some hilarious "die normie" gag scenes out of it lol

We Kanojo mo Kanojo now boiz
I wish.

Dex-chan lover
Friend character really knows how it's almost impossible to win against the main girl. Doubt it's gonna be enough though...

Users who are viewing this thread