Medalist - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Score 1 - The Genius on Ice

Double-page supporter
oh, the art's quite nice! Love how hot blooded this dude is lol

Dex-chan lover
In certain fields/skills/hobbies, there does seem to be a stigma against people who get into them late, and it also comes from the people who want to get into them themselves.

What Inori's mother said at the table was pretty fucked up. Sure, I can understand how she feels, and she explained her reasons later on. But I can't fathom what could've driven her to mock her own child in front of other people no less.

Brilliant work as a translation! I love this manga so much and I can't wait for how it's going to turn out!

Dex-chan lover
Loving the mc, hope this is relatively drama free, but given his backstory I'm gonna go with no.

Aggregator gang
MC is so well written. I hope this manga gets popular

Group Leader
Ah page 7 is now the right one, thanks for telling me, and thanks for reading.

Please keep translating this. It's giga niche, so if you drop it'll probably be lost in the depths of untranslated hell forever.

Group Leader
Heyo, no need to worry Jesus, the next chapter should release in a few days if everything goes according to plan, highly appreciate the support though, hope you have a nice day.

Dex-chan lover
What Inori's mother said at the table was pretty fucked up. Sure, I can understand how she feels, and she explained her reasons later on. But I can't fathom what could've driven her to mock her own child in front of other people no less.
I'd say her mother was being selfish. It didn't look like a conscious decision, as if she was doing that kind of stuff from years earlier. This mom is just as flawed as her child, who couldn't bring herself to get her own shit together (sorry I know that's harsh), and both are just making mistakes because they're only human.

I hope that makes sense.

Aggregator gang
so good!! really loved this first chapter

i was fixated on this sport for years but fell out of love with it since the last olympics but this manga is already making me want to go back to being a figure skating nerd

Users who are viewing this thread