Medalist - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2 - Short Program 2 - Tsukasa and Sushi

Dex-chan lover
Dang, this guy's such a nice boss even considering that his family had such a close relationship with Tsukasa thanks to his ice skating career.

Dex-chan lover
'looks at the Kago daughter...' This artist sure seems to be very accomplished at drawing all kinds of lolis despite this being credited as his only work...

Group Leader
Ah yes many lolis, I wonder if the number will continue to increase, or perhaps we will just get more character development for the currently existing ones.

Aggregator gang
@Cerren Maybe he'll even romance the main loli and the other loli will get jealous and try to NTR her.
@Chizan Well the author is a lolicon after all.

Group Leader
Dang, not even using a different twitter from his official he uses to tweet about Medalist, very woah.

Group Leader
@_sfyzh
Well, I mean people can always learn mhm, I guess it's just a question of if you're willing to ah, put in the time to figure it out.
I do appreciate the thought though, I guess if you ever wanna try it out I'll be here mhm.
I mean I started not knowing how to do any of this, after all, my Japanese was extremely bad even AH.

@Cerren yeah i would like, but the problem is the program also, i think is photoshop? and you need to pay the membership or smth¿?

Aggregator gang
not eating the rice in the sushi truly is criminal

gonna pretend i didn't read the comments above ignorance is bliss

Users who are viewing this thread