Medalist - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Score 3 - Cake and Taiyaki

I've been reading it with some reservations, as sports are not my favorite genre, but with this chapter I can definitely say that I'm hooked.
Thanks for the chapter and take it easy with school life.

Group Leader
How many chapters are currently out? I need to prepare myself when we actually catch up to this.

Group Leader
Ah thanks for the thanks unsure how I'm supposed to take the school life easy with all the school work I get but I guess I'll figure something out.

Though regarding the number of chapters currently out in Japanese, there's only like 5 main chapters out at the moment and 4 side-chapters out,
mostly because the series only started in the middle of this year. So there's actually no that many to I guess catch up to.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translations. Next chapter will be amazingly hype

Double-page supporter
Wished the series was more popular, Afternoon knows how to pick them

Contributor
@Frazaell chapter 6 came out on the 23rd of October, but last month there was two bonus chapters instead of a regular chapter.

Aggregator gang
tsukasa is such a good coach, i wonder if we'll get to meet nasty ass coaches since those seem to be pretty common in figure skating or everyone will be chill

the author captures movement so beautifuly, the skating sequences are breathtaking

eli

Group Leader
Really great work with this, @Cerren. I read raws for the first volume and then went back and checked the official TL vs. these scanlations, and (imo) your phrasing tends to be a lot better, more natural and more accurate overall. And that redrawing & hand-lettering for SFX, wow! Seriously impressive stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread