Medalist - Vol. 8 Ch. 29 - Official Practice

Volume 7 stops at Chapter 28. I just couldn't stand Kodansha's slow pace with English release. Kodansha doesn't do simulpubs of Afternoon, so you have to wait until the whole tankobon is finished, and even then the official translation is more than a year behind. I got my hands on the raws up to chapter 37 to read ahead and figured I might as well write down my shitty translations while I was at it.

I'm under no illusions that this isn't a half assed job, but it doesn't really look like any actual group is interested in picking this up when it's already licensed. If you actually want a quality release, you should actually just wait for the official release. I just don't have the patience.

Dex-chan lover
It has been so long and patchy that my hype and excitements had pretty much died down. . . . even i wanted to get excited

Aggregator gang
thank you so much for translating!!

i'm not american and buying the manga in dollars is too expensive for me and this manga is not licensed in my country yet so this is the only way I can read it i'm grateful 😭

whenever a skater is attempting a crazy jump the pressure is truly insane, you can feel it even through tv broadcasts, i can only imagine what it feels like for the skater themself

I fixed the one on Page 7. Page 6 is just a bunch of random gibberish, I left it as is.
@Jemnite

I think this page is somehow removed from the current uploaded chapter. It's between what is currently between page 6 and page 7.

Can you reupload the page? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread