Medalist - Vol. 8 Ch. 31 - Witch

So basically the bit on page 2 is that he calls her a "魔法使い志願者". 魔法使い is fairly obvious, "magic user" or more commonly translated as Witch/Sorcerer/Wizard, etc, etc. 志願者 is the complicated bit. The original chinese meaning is volunteer, but in Japanese it means applicant. Colloquially it's most commonly used in the context of college applications. I went with apprentice because it sort of implies that she's like a witch in training but I think he could be talking about her feelings of wanting to become a witch too. Been mulling it over, maybe "would be witch" would be better than "apprentice witch".

She just randomly popped out a 4t like it's no big deal.

She just randomly popped out a 4t like it's no big deal.
Just wait for Chapter 33, it gets even worse. Hikaru is OP AF, just completely and absolutely wrecks the entire balance of the whole Novice Women's Singles scene. I don't know the developers were thinking when they put her in.

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the translation! I can't wait to see Inori's performance. I guess it's not for another few chapters...😭

Dex-chan lover
image.png

Squilliam-Hot.jpg

Aggregator gang
jun is so pathetic but you can tell the mangaka puts a lot of effort into making him the hottest guy they can and for what

i find it interesting how every other skater and theirs teams are very down to earth and have silly moments while with hikaru and co everything's much more serious and dark, it feels out of place but that's the point ig

thank you for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread