Medalist - Vol. 8 Ch. 32 - Wolf (Kami)

Thanks for the chapter.
But I think there's a empty textbox in the first panel in page 1 and a empty text bubble in page 6 (next to Yoh).
Also, Hikaru's last jump is 3A+E+3Salchow right? I'm dekinai but I think there's a "3回転" next to "Salchow".

Dex-chan lover
TBH our MC is more of a monster than the rival that was illustrated literally devouring her mentor
especially if she gets the gold medal (though i kinda doubt it, but who knows cause she is indeed very monstrous)

Thanks for the chapter.
But I think there's a empty textbox in the first panel in page 1 and a empty text bubble in page 6 (next to Yoh).
Also, Hikaru's last jump is 3A+E+3Salchow right? I'm dekinai but I think there's a "3回転" next to "Salchow".
Yeah. I missed those, thanks for the catch. Should be fixed now.

Dex-chan lover
I drove home from work, passed out for four hours, woke up, and then did all of Chapter 32. It's 2AM here but I'm so pumped up I can't fall asleep. That's how hype this chapter was.
Hello I’m a cleaner but also know of bit of typeset if your welling I can work with you on this. I live this man ha and want to see it at its best so please let me work on it.😭🗿

Dex-chan lover
if you enter a competition as an adult, and at the starting line you see an opponent who is much much much better than you, chances are you will be like: "welp, I guess... that's it, at least I made it to the starting line, I'll see what I can do"

but if you enter a competition as a kid as small as those children, yeah I'll cry if it was me

Dex-chan lover
Hikaru is turning out to be an even better rival than I expected, good lord her panels went hard!

Is there a page missing after the first double spread? I had to offset the pages in 2 page mode to see the second double spread correctly. And after page 105 (31 on Mangadex) the even and odd numbers are flipped.

Is there a page missing after the first double spread? I had to offset the pages in 2 page mode to see the second double spread correctly. And after page 105 (31 on Mangadex) the even and odd numbers are flipped.
Holy shit yeah there is. I've reuploaded the missing page- I completely didn't notice. I think I just sort of had a brainfart while I was doing the translations and didn't notice that my page numbers skipped from 34 to 36.

Thanks a lot for the catch that totally slipped me by.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
damn the art of this chapter is phenomenal!!!

i want to know more about jun and hikaru, like why jun retired so soon and wants to stay hidden from the skating world who hired him to coach hikaru and how hikaru feels about skating and being the best since she doesn't seem to have had any choice in that regard. they're so mysterious aaaaaaa they really feel like they're not humans

it's crazy to me that inori doesn't crumble seeing hikaru skate, she was so anxious at the beginning of the story but with hikaru she was already certain she wanted to beat her

thank you for translating!

Users who are viewing this thread