Mega Contest: First Anniversary Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

M8E

Group Leader
Phew, I still have time for this huh.
I know this wont be enough. I'm working on the the whole design, will post it soontm.
tFsBfEB.png

I liked the original design a lot and din't want to change much in it, also, I lack creativity to make her cosplay so instead of a whole new design i just gave her the same cardigan with high school attire.
@waterflame post had the loose cardigan so props to him for that!

Group Leader
I don't really have any plans to enter the contest, but imagine if someone makes something highly suggestive with a cringe-y meme format caption for a t-shirt design, like "Mangadex: Taking care of you shotas precious boys". That would be crazy. I just thought that making something peculiar on T-Shirt designs might end up having the brand more memorable for people, similar to those, random insurance commercials with a gecko mascot.

Edit: Actually, here's a quick sketch for it. Pardon the roughness and lewdness.

wNHQk34.jpg

M8E

Group Leader
I was thinking about making a design filled with weird memes and texts but then I was like "That would be dank and inappropriate, can we really do that?". xD

is a Reindeer
VIP
@MadelineLime All purchases from merchandise would strictly be going straight back into funding the servers, if your concern was that profit was going to be made using their work. The same applies to all donations to the site. We aren't forcing anyone to enter the contest, we aren't forcing anyone to donate.

Shit, I actually might get mad if My Neighbor Mangadex crossover doesn't win. I like the sakura tree a lot too, but that's out of subjectivity. @NobunadaOga, you're undisputably the best entry as of now, congratulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread