Megami no Sprinter - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - Within The Steam

Double-page supporter
That's going far past the point of "lets get your testosterone levels up!" and has dived deep into the ocean of "Youre going to go to jail"

Fed-Kun's army
Can wr please drop this trash ntr shit little bro cucking his big bros wife she a slut and he a cuck don't bother with this trash

@K1NGS3DDYx89 I pretty much expect the brother to have cheated on her before if not worse since she's resorting to making the little brother into her dream man.

Dex-chan lover
His poor brother lol
"Sure I came all over you wife's face but it was for training, why can't you understand?!"

@K1NGS3DDYx89 Nobody is forcing you to read it, why don't you just personally drop it instead of begging the translation to stop? What kind of fucked up logic is it where you want to erase stuff from existance just because you don't like it?

Power Uploader
@K1NGS3DDYx89

X1Lm21O.png

Dex-chan lover
@Damoreth He's like those people that don't want women to dress a certain way because they arouse him sexually.

Dex-chan lover
aight, Saya's gonna join the crazy soon. Can't wait to see what Kyouka does to her.

Dex-chan lover
Nice facial to keep the skin smooth after getting out of the onsen

tpkvyx.png

Dex-chan lover
I do not say that at this point she might do the same training with any other guy... but if the lil' bro' was a neet or otaku beyond despair then she would have searched for a dude and then it would have lead to sex the 1st month xD
Anyway... I'm sure that it'll finish that way

vox

"My neck is save for now but"

"I'll proof to everyone that Kyouko san's theory is correct!"

A little proofreading won't hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread