Megami no Sprinter - Vol. 5 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
im still curious where dafuk is his brother go ??? dead ? going to another country ? cheating ??

Ngl, i was pretty into this dumb idea at the start bc the fmc was appealing, but now they've made her/it so ridiculous it isn't even hot anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Tfw fmc isn’t even doing this for kouta, she’s just doing this because she’s a nympho who doesn’t want to be a nympho

Group Leader
@Fulano01 I think there's already insertion going on but stop mid way because of the bear. MC became so focused that he started fucking the air.

Dex-chan lover
Meant to post this in my previous comment, but can we get an F for kouta because seemingly everyone that knows him or has interest in him is because of his similarity to his brother or his sister-in-law (surprised he doesn’t have an inferiority complex that dictates the entirety of his life)

Dex-chan lover
@FgoSegul To be fair, that's mostly because he's either

A) Interacting with a sport his brother/sister-in-law was famous in
or
B) Interacting with people that knew his brother/sister-in-law before him

So that's a place to naturally be compared... he's doing what they did in a sport they were famous for... following in their footsteps..

Dex-chan lover
@deathmailrock I can agree with point a but as for point b that’s where I take issue. I do understand that comparing people is something that’s unconsciously done however he’s very rarely seen as his own person with the teacher being the one who contributes to this notion of mine the most.

Dex-chan lover
@FgoSegul But it's true. He was interacting with people that knew his brother first. Of course, she seems to be attracted to the current him and not his brother...

Every time I read this I get more and more irrationally upset, but I continue to because I enjoy torturing myself.

Double-page supporter
NEXT CHAPTER he loses the race but is still motivated to keep training, Time skip plus growth spurt. Next chapter is final for this volume. Now new chapter till December.

I am not gonna be in denial and say "oh, oh wait they may have banged half way, doi." Nothing happened. Lets face it. Maybe next volume.

Users who are viewing this thread