Megami no Sprinter - Vol. 5 Ch. 30

Fed-Kun's army
What she did was surprisingly science-based. She forced his body to release its dopamine (by ejaculated) so his body would not feel the effect of adrenaline (from the feel that he accomplished something). And then the only things left in his body are oxytocin (from the affection toward her) and the feeling of loss which motive him to continue his training.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chap! It's been some time since it got out....
Thanks for the spoil guys! (I read it myself haha)
Wish I could read the raws as I read English....

Fed-Kun's army
cant wait to see this guy's final form, it'll be crazy if he ends up looking like the real deal Olympic sprinters by the end of the series.

Dex-chan lover
Goddammit stop with the macho leg job please, where is the school nurse and her bazongas when you need them the most...

Dex-chan lover
idk why people are freaking out over an axe. There author just wanted to explore kyouko's feelings more, and there wasn't much more to do with the current Kouta for that.

also middling returns. it's crazy enough to go from sub-high school to sub-11 sprints in 3 months. He'd need a lot more time to shave off a second in this run to compete.

Double-page supporter
Thank god for a timeskip, thought it was gonna drag on way more than needed. Definitely still could (god hope no stupid actual brother volume) but going good again

Users who are viewing this thread