Megu-chan and Makoto-kun - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Do they birth through their butthole or something? Sounds painful.
In fairness, I only learned of some omegaverse tropes recently, but something tells me -

1) you've not met trans men
2) you've not heard of "the yaoi hole"

Not to say that the other MC is a transmasc character, but we're in the realm of writing where more mangaka are willing to properly incorporate GSMs and their experiences into a story.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The buff guy might be a trans man.

And Why does this get so many 1 stars?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The buff guy might be a trans man.

And Why does this get so many 1 stars?
A weird proportion of men seem to have irrational fears of being dominated and impregnated. I don’t even mean that in a mocking way, I’ve just seen so many guys react extremely to the idea

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I just watched a Click video.
🧐🤨😟😳😥🫣🫢🫠🫨😲🤐

Contributor
A weird proportion of men seem to have irrational fears of being dominated and impregnated. I don’t even mean that in a mocking way, I’ve just seen so many guys react extremely to the idea

I can't help you with the weird stuff about gender roles and dominance but I feel like being afraid of getting pregnant is very rational.

Pregnancy just sounds bloody terrifying honestly? Whether you're a guy or a girl. Like even in the best case it ends in a huge amount of excruciating pain, and for a third of people involves getting cut wide open at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread