Meguro to Akino wa Kizukanai - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
This one wound up cute! Despite a really worrying concept, it never got too annoying or sad, and I found the protagonists' idiot stubborness endearing.

...But Mama-san shoulda been the star....

Dex-chan lover
i’m sorry but what kind of ending is this??? i’m actually annoyed. thru all that up and down, they still haven’t realised they love each other and affirmed with with themselves/each other. i feel like i got duped :/

edit: back an hour later after marinating in the ending to say the ending make sense now. i see why the mangaka ended it comedic like that. still not quite as satisfactory as i would hope for but it does wrap up the comedy quite well especially with the closing statement “do megumo and akino finally realize” ~.~

This is sooooo good! I liked the ending quite a lot because it resonates with the title. Even though it might not be a "satisfying ending" for the viewers, but I believe Meguro and Akino will live happily ever after! Thank you so much for the chapters. I loved it!

I wish there was moooooooore. I agree, that it's a good ending. Leaving it to the reader's imagination is kind of generous. BUT I WANT TO SEE WHAT COMES NEXT. It's sooo obvious that they realize that they like each other more than just friends, or even 'very good friends.' I just want to see these two dumb idiots confess. OH MY GOD. THEY HAVEN'T EVEN SAID I LOVE YOU TO EACH OTHER. SEN-SEI!

Um what???? With a lot of push and pull in their r/s, the ending could do more justice, but nope. 😢

Users who are viewing this thread