thank you sososo much for the chapter, this was adorbbbbssss
Fuyumu Active member Joined Dec 9, 2019 Messages 232 Jul 5, 2020 #41 thank you sososo much for the chapter, this was adorbbbbssss
S Sipothecat Member Joined Apr 8, 2019 Messages 279 Jul 8, 2020 #42 CRAP! I LOVE THIS CHAPTER SO MUCHHHHH. FINALLY TOMARI WIN!! OR CHIKAGE WITH HIS LAST EPIC AND SWEEET REVENGE??!! 🤧🤧❤❤. God, my heart seeing POV from chikage-sama, this boii is soft like a kid. Thankyou for your hardwork translator team!!❤❤
CRAP! I LOVE THIS CHAPTER SO MUCHHHHH. FINALLY TOMARI WIN!! OR CHIKAGE WITH HIS LAST EPIC AND SWEEET REVENGE??!! 🤧🤧❤❤. God, my heart seeing POV from chikage-sama, this boii is soft like a kid. Thankyou for your hardwork translator team!!❤❤
ArpanaR Double-page supporter Joined Apr 4, 2018 Messages 1,134 Jul 28, 2020 #43 Haha, she maintaining 1m distance- I was like “ Now that’s social distancing!” Not easy to do in a workplace really!
Haha, she maintaining 1m distance- I was like “ Now that’s social distancing!” Not easy to do in a workplace really!
sakurabonx3 Dex-chan lover Joined Oct 3, 2018 Messages 1,198 Sep 6, 2026 #46 Damn Chikage has some slick moves :0 He's actually becoming bolder!