Meido no Koi wa Enma Shidai! - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - Night of Crisis

ty for the translation!!

i wouldn't have minded....if it got a bit hotter LOL

Bruh please don’t make this be one of those mangas in which it takes the heroine tens of chapters to overcome her denseness. Have mercy please

@saenahonce she’s not dense, she already accepts that she likes him hence the devil persona telling her to take charge. She’s just innocent and has 0 relationship experience.

Why the tease when it's probably just gonna go back to their normal dynamic and this manga would act like this chapter never even happened? That's so mean 😭

@ninetailgumiho Naw, I meant denseness in regards to romantic experience. I’m fine with her exploring and taking time to learn by herself, but not for too long, you know? Cause at that point, it just gets tiring to read.

Dex-chan lover
He shoulda just made a move. The worst that can happen is that he's rejected. I don't see how you observe those behaviors as anything other than a girl asking for you to make a move on her. Idk, not trying anything was kinda pathetic from my perspective tbh... To-Loveru tier status-quoing.
My man got low T.

I'm just laughing to myself now imagining this situation irl and then the girl being like "that's not what I wanted you completely misread the situation" when you try something

Normally misunderstandings are supposed to be funny but this just left me depressed honestly XD

Users who are viewing this thread