Meido no Koi wa Enma Shidai!

Contributor
...Shounen demographic? Really? I mean, square-enix can do whatever it wants with it's magazines, and to some extent I'm all for publications becoming less rigidly gender-targeted, but in the meantime I'm still going to be giggling that this is ostensibly a shounen manga.

@pokari that just tag mistake .. remember they import from btoto and some manga have this problem tag that has out of place tag lol

Double-page supporter
Docile Tomari is love. <3

As for the demographics conversation, GFantasy published the likes of Black Butler, Nabari no Ou, Horimiya, etc., and this fits right in with the overall style. The editors at Square Enix's Gangan Comics (which GFantasy is a part) have never been afraid of cute things, androgynous things, pretty boys and pretty girls (and bloody things--it's not all sweetness and light). I wouldn't be surprised if these magazines have many more female readers than a supposed "shounen" imprint is supposed to have.

So if you ever find yourself thinking, why is this cute comic technically shounen, it's probably something from Gangan. Good for them. I love their style.

@Kiraidesu
up to this day i still don't know where Horimiya stands in the target audience debate (which is good i guess since that makes stuff less predictable/ one sided). Come to think of it, only Japan divides their audience sharply from the storyboard, heck even trash American TV tries to get as many demographic as possible.

Upon more reading this IS Horimiya in hell, but hell is just Chinese court fused with corporate work

Dex-chan lover
this is great
the little brother is an annoying cunt, takes things too far, will not be missed if author decides to forget about him
also I wanted to give this a 10
but 3 little brother stalker yandere chapters? too much

Group Leader
The proofreading is bad and the conversation loses it's flow in a lot of places making it hard to make sense at times :(

The latest chapter's translations and flow was significantly better than the previous two-three chapters. Hopefully it stays this way.

Double-page supporter
This is addicting and hilarious! I want more aaaaa

Thank you to Traumerei and Tokki scans for bringing this here <3

Contributor
Anyone have a justification for why this was changed to "shoujo"? Other than the content, I mean.

I've seen no one indicate anything about it being published anywhere other than GFantasy, and the rules are the rules... technically.

I'm not going to be too hasty about changing it back to shounen because, let's face it—the tropes, art style, everything about this is a shoujo, very much like something you'd find in Hana to Yume... it's just, that's not where it was published.

Users who are viewing this thread