Meiji Hiiro Kitan - Vol. 6 Ch. 24 - The Trapped Girl

Dex-chan lover
this arc is dumb, the world revolving around FMC for no reason. straight up female solipsism.

Aggregator gang
Esteemed sawateam, i just found out that there's a 15 years old version of this manga, where it talks about the future of this manga, like a sequel? If you are interested may i recommend you that manga too 😅 anyway, thank you very much for the update! I want to know why the brother want to marry our MC, like what???

Group Leader
@Karakuri1812 There's still a lot to go with this series. We might do the sequel once we finish this one, but honestly I don't know how long it'll take us to finish this one. Japanese translators just aren't interested, so we're having a difficult time translating T.T

I really don't get the Sanoji's way of thinking. He seems to care about Suzuko and Haritori, but wants her to suffer for him... I think it's impossible for Sanoji to don't get that Haritori wants to brake Suzu for his satosfaction, so the only possibility seems to be that he cares more about him? But as we saw he seems to love her,so I'm not sure if it makes sense either. Maybe he is just stupid idk.

Users who are viewing this thread