Meiji Hiiro Kitan

Really nice, I remember reading this a couple years back. I hope someone will pick this manga up again, I've been dying to know what happens next!

Dex-chan lover
@Juniper
Right? Hope she really doesn't go with her brother... Welp... Not like we'll ever get to know that unless someone/group picks it up

Sadly true, but maybe its being uploaded here will help it gain some attention from scanlators.
There's also a sequel that has 11 volumes. Ah man, I wish I could read Japanese. Lol

Too true. This is one of those extremely well-written manga that gets dropped part of the way through. It is really one of the sad parts about being a non-Japanese literate "leecher," in that one may never be able to finish a story that is this engaging. It makes me really appreciate the scanlation teams that do such great work.

Group Leader
Next chapter will be up soon!! 😭 we still waitin' on our typesetter and might have to reassign bc she's been MIA

Well, Juniper, we've got some more. Here's hoping we get a whole mess of the end of this and the sequel. As a Kenji Mizoguchi fan, I really love this manga. My Lord, I wish I could read Japanese!

Yoo is there a chance that maybe there's official translation for this? I've been wanting to read this for forever but it keeps being dropped 😭

Can someone just give me spoilers? Does she end up with him or no? And in the End does she ever grow up? Lol thanks

such a well written manga with really interesting and not forced story, and i know the difficulty in translating so massive kudos to the people translating and hope it gets updated soon.

Users who are viewing this thread