Meika-san wa Oshikorosenai - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Meika-san and School

Dex-chan lover
Oh you giant tsundere.

Btw what's tai*nin? Anybody knows?

Dex-chan lover
Ah, yes, the fabled pervert otaku gaijin girl. Imagine if she learned that Meika is Kouta's maid.

Contributor
Meika: "Oh? You're approaching me? Instead of keeping our situation a secret, you're coming right up to me?"
Kouta: "I can't ask you what's for dinner or how you did on your test without getting closer."

Dex-chan lover
Last time I saw it when translation was on chapter 3, and it was ok. Now, 3 chapters more, it feels like it becomes more stupid. I'm afraid, that it's because of editor's shenanigans. I'm afraid, because of that the popularity of the series drops. I'm afraid, it will be axed.
Why in the world do they show all these school-movie-school uninteresting things? I would like to see more of their maid-master interactions back home. This is what was promised by pre-serialization. And now it's being not delivered. What a shame, really...

Dex-chan lover
Before she sees the test
"Oh, he wanted to talk cause he missed me"
After she sees the test
*pissed* "Oh, he just wanted help?"

Dex-chan lover
He got a 2...

You could probably write your freaking name on the paper and get 5 points. How the hell do you get a 2?

Fed-Kun's army
I want to protect that smile

And then have the tsundere behind that smile do unspeakable acts to various parts of me wew

Dex-chan lover
Yo we have a team of scanlators on this one but the English editing in the chapter is pretty bad. You guys need someone who has a better grasp on the language

Users who are viewing this thread