Meika-san wa Oshikorosenai - Vol. 12 Ch. 153 - Meika-san Can't Conceal Her Emotions

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translations! Now we just have to wait for the inevitable "rushed ending, trash manga" comments like I've seen literally every romcom manga get at least one of

Thanks for the translations! Now we just have to wait for the inevitable "rushed ending, trash manga" comments like I've seen literally every romcom manga get at least one of
the ending feels like T side going for a rush B tactics in a match point

thank you for all your hard work
I really appreciate it since the start of this series

I have greatly enjoyed this series, thank you for all the translation work.
Looking forward to whatever comes next.

Dex-chan lover
Cute ending to a cute manga. Meika will be missed.

0Tni213.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Thank you Shouki Sato, thank you translator, thank you Meika-san and Kouta-san. It's been a fine ride

I was late to the party, found this overall cute and fun manga just 2 weeks ago. Thank you translators and author. Would love to see the author’s future work, for me who only read romcom it was definitely one of my favorite.. gotta buy it for collection

Dex-chan lover
The only thing I don't like about this ending is oka san didn't couple up with anyone

Thank you for those 3 years and 3 months. Amazing ride! Hope to see next work soon🫡🫡🫡

Dex-chan lover
And so another good one bites the dust. Thank you, scan team!

I loved the fluff, as per usual wish we'd gotten more post-confession content.
The side characters were all great as well, would love a spinoff for some of them~

8.5/10

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating. Really goin to miss it. As other commets said i also feel kinda empty as many mangas are finished. Also the main storyline in a game i play also ended. So f me. Idk about yall but this is a great manga not less than 8.

Users who are viewing this thread