Meika-san wa Oshikorosenai - Vol. 3 Ch. 28 - Meika-san and Bento

Dex-chan lover
@Zasshu @w33btr4sh while I don't agree with his way of making the claim, it is not a false claim.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/6anhsl/im_a_girl_who_stays_home_everyday_to_care_of_my/
Wait for it....
As the title says, I stay home everyday to watch over my mother. I had to drop out of university many years ago for that sake. These days, besides playing Overwatch, I do chores, help my mother with whatever she needs, chat with people on the Internet, and translate manga. It's a somewhat uneventful lifestyle, but I'm used to the routine now. It's fun to chat with people and to help them.
(wait for it...)
Lately, I've been stalking r/OverwatchUniversity daily for Ana-related questions or recordings which I'm able to help out with. I thought, since I'm this invested in Overwatch anyway and because I have relatively intimate knowledge of Ana and love helping people, I want to help other Ana mains improve at the game too.

https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/bpekc0/kirei_cake_scanlation_starterpack/envpnsu/?context=3
(Wait for it....)
As someone that used to actually be apart of kirei cake, she has literally stated her mom's sickness is just being a hypochondriac. And she claims that her Canadian free healthcare doesn't cover her moms ailment bc a doctor "prescribed" a "super special" herbal tea that helps. She spends more time gaming than "taking care" of her mother
Boom goes the dynamite.

Got all this from a quick five minute Google. There was plenty more but I didn't want to make an essay out of it. I won't make any other statements since I couldn't care less what people throw in their manga since I'm the type who's 'even' okay with TL notes, generally.

Fed-Kun's army
The fuck happened here? Just wanted to know why the chapters got skipped? Only other time this happened was Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru staying true to the anime. I could care less if this translator has a sick mother, as if you do, you're better off getting a well paying job, rather than translating which pays very low for paying medical bills.

Users who are viewing this thread