Meika-san wa Oshikorosenai - Vol. 3 Ch. 33 - Meika-san and Shame

@Monceber since when does high school boys stay the fuck out of other's business? specially since this business seem to involve cute girls. Only weeb high school bois will be the one who would just mind their own business.

Dex-chan lover
@hancea1996 "I'm respecting your privacy by knocking on the door, but asserting my authority as a plot maker by coming in anyways!"

Dex-chan lover
These fuckers trying to break in really pisses me off for some reason.

Dex-chan lover
What the heck are those guys thinking, trying to barge in to the Stuco room

Dex-chan lover
It's the organizer's fault too. This is a contest supposed to be a top secret thing only the insiders know but they tried to cover it by slapping a paper that doesn't covered the whole windows. Even worse, those windows are just normal glasses with no tech that make them blurry and stuff, anyone curious that check the windows will know and wondering "what they are doing ?". I know this contest thing is dumb from the start but are they even trying ?

Dex-chan lover
>page 2
>story so far...
MKnqDFC.gif

Sasuga translator-san. I'm truly touched.

Supporter
@hancea1996 EXACTLYY. Boys will be boys. Breaking and entering. Violating people's privacy. Lockpicking doors and stuff.
Totally ok since they are boys and like I said, boys will be boys.

Whatever is common, is clearly right.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously? The student council president is locking the room and you're lockpicking it? There's a limit to being a moron

Users who are viewing this thread