Meika-san wa Oshikorosenai - Vol. 3 Ch. 37 - Kouta-kun and Tsudanuma-san

Aggregator gang
He just got girl blushing for holding some random stuff, who the fuck needs charm when u can be MC lol.

Dex-chan lover
That's beyond normal delusional... at this point if she turns out to have a mental disorder, i wouldn't be surprised.

Fed-Kun's army
imagine being so bored in your life that your hobby is to troll weebs by working a shit load of time to deliver spoiler chapters

Pls don’t complain. It’s like being given gourmet food for free but still complain because the desert was brought out first rather than the main dish.

@SteamedBun, lemme just say this, thanks! Although I am very annoyed that there are skipped chapters, nothing I can do about it. You have TRANSLATED it and gave us something to read that would NORMALLY COST. :) I’m making some words caps for ungrateful whiny bitches

And if you are a troll, I still appreciate it (although very annoyed). Why? Because I’ve learned to be grateful, unlike others, you put your own time and effort into translating this and giving this whiny ungrateful bitches something to read, thanks :).

I really like that @SteamedBunInvasion do something like this, it really hilarious (because almost all the Manga SteamedBun Translate I already read them)
Also for someone who complained please buy the RAW and you can try read it with Google Translate or something.

Did this TL group just took a jab at Kirei Cake with a Meika chapter? Lmaoooo, is this gonna be like a battle between rappers and their diss tracks? Never before I've seen this kind of thing in scanlation in my life 🤣

Dex-chan lover
No idea who this new character is, but she seems pretty based. I mean, just imagine getting excited over anything other than manga/anime. Only filthy normies would do that. And she imagines that someone else likes her, when that person actually doesn't? Absolute fucking WeebChad.

Group Leader
@walterfeng this is like, kinda their thing, they like to find series that are far behind raws and just translate the newer ones with some memes and stuff

Users who are viewing this thread