Meika-san wa Oshikorosenai - Vol. 4 Ch. 38 - Meika-san and Two Choices

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter spam i definitely needed more meika in my life right now

Dex-chan lover
Plot twist: Meika is actually the protagonist of Kimi wa Meido-sama.

This is the beginning of her path. The homewrecker was the first kill.

Power Uploader
@anso-original
why not do chapter 39? instead of doing it again that already been scanlated by someone
the fact that we are doing all the chapters has little to do with other groups, we want to do the rest of the chapters regardless of anyone else. We are actually releasing well ahead of pervious expectations, which is why I've uploaded three chapters instead of one. Our regular release schedule is now once every two days, much faster than raw release, and we have decided to release chapters that other groups have done at the same time as the chapter preceding it, so if you've already read the chapter, just don't read it? either way the next one is going to be out in two days. if new chapters once every two days is somehow really not fast enough for you, your welcome to try and do it yourself lol

Dex-chan lover
Lmao this is the classic "men don't understand women and their questions", and there are some truth in it. Most men would take words literally like what Kouta did here.

oh ok thanks for the answers! I'm just wondering that's all.

@VladDracul2
jerk that added memes to his translation and had dubious quality to his work.
I fine with it, its free so why not.

@happypurple
just don't read it?
I read it anyway even if its duplicated chapters because I have read so much manga that I can't remember much details so I careless about which scalation groups to read and I never block any groups whatsoever so I'm ok reading from your group releases. It made me confuse reading this manga though I have to read it again from the start😅 because of that other guy's releases.

your welcome to try and do it yourself lol
I know how to use photshop but I don't know japanese and I'm not good at English (2nd language) so no lol

somehow really not fast enough for you
Even if you slow down like a week I'm ok with it, I'm pretty much immune to spoilers so take your time lol thanks for the chapters much appreciated.😉

Just do the age old tactic of asking him to rub your boobs to make them bigger. Works every time.

Dex-chan lover
chapter reminded me of this:
07-blackwhite-e.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread