Meika-san wa Oshikorosenai

Nei

Dex-chan lover
If the bullshit with iruma-kun was not enough to block hope this is. They just enjoy fucking with mangas and getting people salty. Block them and move on, it's what I did months ago

Edit: OKAY TO BE FUCKING FAIR. The raws are in chp 38, what-theactual-fuck. Didn't realize we were this far behind. For once the argument of "they are pointing how behind we are by skipping chapter's" is kinda fair because holy fuck this is way behind raws

Fed-Kun's army
SSSS is an elusive group so great they skip chapters like dipping and dodging them credit card payment

This is the first time I've seen a scanlation group that does scanlating solely to piss people off. Like his pf background admits to them skipping chapters on purpose. I hope another scanlation group picks this up

Group Leader
@B1rdDuck
How did you reach that conclusion? Don't put words in my mouth! Before you know it, I'd end up scanlating more chapters than all the other "serious and committed groups" combined just like with Nyanko Days!

SSSS skips chapters more often than a dad skips his alimony payments

Shit somebody already took my joke

there is no meaning if you skip a few chapters between your releases

if you just want to satisfy your self by doing so, don't public them to piss off ppl

grow up, dude

stop acting like a kid who only wants to save good parts for himself and left out everything he doesn't like

@gomennasai90, grow up dude

stop acting like a child that complains for free shit when you can easily ignore it.

No hard feelings, I just think it’s kinda lame when people complain for free shit that would originally cost you (and even if you bought it, you wouldn’t be able to read it cuz no official eng trans).

Fuck, kinda embarrassing when you tell someone to grow up then make typos, Lol. (Directed at me btw, I already edited it tho)

if you dont know why you should take responsibility once you start something, that shows you are just a kid

grow up, brat

this series is not that hard to understand with my n3 jp lv in the first place lol

Group Leader
@gomennasai90 lol your post is so wrong on so many things

1. Scanlation is not anyone's obligation/responsibility
2. You are not entitled to anything, especially someone else's free labor
3. if you can read the raws just fine, then do it and stop bitching
4. You can even do the scanlation yourself for everyone :)
5. Self-assessed N3 LMAO. I wonder why there are so many people like you. Always saying shit like "I'm around N3 level, maybe near N2". And it's always N3 too. This shit is so meaningless.
6. Did you know that there's a picture of you on my group's banner?

6856.png

Users who are viewing this thread