Meika-san wa Oshikorosenai

Fed-Kun's army
It's good, although I wonder how long until they start dating. Hopefully not at the end

Love the translators for not trolling like the last one. Can’t wait till it catches up!

It’s obvious that whoever did the comment at the last page of Ch. 45 “That’s a Yikerinos from me. Dropped” is a Twitch Obsessed 15 year old child that knows zero about relationships. Only worried about looks and nothing more, for the most part. Have fun in that delusional mindset of yours lol.

Do be sure to let us know how that works for you though! 😂

Enjoying the story so far though, author hits the nail on the head with how teenagers end up being their own worst enemy in the form of constant self-doubt. Can’t let your mind get the best of you!

Double-page supporter
I love this manga but damn. This is how you scare people away from a relationship.

She wasn’t honest at first but after seeing this can’t last forever, she becomes super assertive to the point it almost seems obsessive? I mean MC is a good guy but he’s still a brat in puberty who doesn’t have that level of maturity yet.

I guess this is why Women are scary, they grow too fast or move too fast

Why are there so many chapter jumps?! Whose idea was that? Thanks so much for uploading the missing ones, new groups! It means a lot to us!

I Lost!! Also thank you new group for filling the missing chapters hope you continue the series thank you for your work

Users who are viewing this thread