Meiten Restaurant - Vol. 3 Ch. 21 - Conclusion! Our Senior Sister Store!

Dex-chan lover
friendship is important as teens but if i wanted to buy a drink/snack i'd just go on my own versus hoping someone would invite/pay for me lol but other than sharing a meal or study group feels like it'd be a pain to 'put on a performance'/entertain someone else versus chilling with a real friend but nice she was able to move on

Dex-chan lover
It's actually really impressive how this manga manage to straddle the line between humor and emotional moments. Even more impressive considering this is the mangaka first work since searching for their name doesn't bring up anything else.
Reminds me of a good script/stage play, comedy can easily have tragic undertones, and tragic conclusions often end up heart breaking due to the levity leading up to it. Rather well written literature manages to make melodrama not too campy or sappy. This one is a little on the campy side (due to the nature of manga in general), but when it decides to be sincere, it goes for the throat.

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of a good script/stage play, comedy can easily have tragic undertones, and tragic conclusions often end up heart breaking due to the levity leading up to it. Rather well written literature manages to make melodrama not too campy or sappy. This one is a little on the campy side (due to the nature of manga in general), but when it decides to be sincere, it goes for the throat.
Even the camp in this manga feels right. They're dead and in the underworld. Of course there's gonna be weird shit. Trust me, this manga is gonna get an anime in the future and it's gonna be a hit. This is an actual hidden gem. It has everything to be a hit

Users who are viewing this thread