Melancholia - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Bobby Fischer

Dex-chan lover
I don't get it how they keep on getting closer, according to the witch

Dex-chan lover
@FiddlePop it's been 2 years but i think what she meant that when she died, he could catch up? or she's immortal

Dex-chan lover
@miscacc hey, thanks for replying, even if it was 2 years later, I appreciate it.
Though, now looking back on it I think she means that he can seek her out when he grows up, your meet in death theory seems plausible too

Update : I think they appear in the start of chp21, also someone probably put a explanation in the last chapter comments, gonna check that right now

Pedos can really get into a head of a little child very easily when they act all nice like that. Scary as hell.

Double-page supporter
@FiddlePop I was just thinking that their mental age gap would decrease
Like a 10 and 26 year old being together is no bueno, but a 30 and a 46 year old might not be too bad

Dex-chan lover
@w33btr4sh I wouldn't have thought of it that way, that is indeed a way that it works out, maybe?
Thanks for this perspective

Dex-chan lover
i've read this series probably half a dozen times and i still can't figure out where this fits into the rest of it. basically every other chapter ties back in by the end but i don't think these two characters ever show up again. only deep purple gets a reference.

Users who are viewing this thread